Feel free to contact BH Blasting for more information about our shot blasting products or other professional advice. We are here to help you.
Common faults and treatment methods of crawler shot blasting machine:
①Causes of failure:
1. The position of the directional set window is wrong
2. The inner guard plate, directional sleeve, blasting wheel, and blade of the shot blasting machine are severely worn.
3. The projectile used is too small.
4. The projectile flow is too small.
1. Adjust the opening position of the directional sleeve.
2. Check all parts and replace them immediately if they are severely worn.
3. Choose the right projectile.
4. Adjust the electromagnetic gate to increase the projectile flow. If the projectile circulation is insufficient, the projectile should be added.
②Causes of failure:
1. There are large debris in the screw conveyor of the crawler shot blasting machine.
2. The bearing is severely worn or sundries have entered.
3. The belt of the hoist is slack.
1. Open the small inspection door in front of the cleaning room, remove the debris, and check whether the top of the bearing head is loose.
2. Check whether the bearing is severely worn or projectile (replace).
3. Adjust the tightening device on the upper part of the crawler shot blasting machine to tighten the belt.
③Causes of failure:
1. The belt is loose.
2. The material at the bottom of the hoist is blocked.
3. The belt of the hoist is off-track.
1. Adjust the adjusting bolt on the upper part of the hoist to tighten the belt.
2. Open the inspection door at the lower part of the hoist, manually remove the accumulated debris, and start the machine in order.
3. Open the maintenance cover on the upper part of the hoist, observe the deviation direction of the belt, adjust the tensioning device on the upper part of the hoist, and perform single-action test while adjusting.
④Causes of failure:
1. Uneven flow.
2. The wind speed of the separator is not suitable.
3. The position of the separator adjustment plate is inappropriate.
1. Adjust the position of the adjusting plate to reach the full flow curtain.
2. Adjust the butterfly valve connected to the separator pipeline to make the separator wind speed reach 4~5m/s.
3. Adjust the position of the adjustment plate.