Feel free to contact BH Blasting for more information about our shot blasting products or other professional advice. We are here to help you.
After purchasing the shot blasting equipment, many customers can't use and maintain the shot blasting equipment correctly, so its service life is shortened, which has a negative effect on their production. Today, QDBHmachinery will explain how to maintain the blasting equipment correctly for you. When the equipment is put into production after installation and debugging, it must be maintained strictly according to the necessary maintenance procedures.
Maintenance skills of the shot blasting equipment:
1. Machine oil, lubricating oil, or grease should be added to all oil filling ports of the equipment regularly according to the requirements of their parts.
2. Check the guard board of the chamber every day and replace it immediately if it is damaged.
3. The electrical system of shot blasting equipment should be checked again.
4. Operators should check the cleaning effect at any time. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine immediately and check the whole equipment.
5. The sealing elements (quick-wear parts) must be checked every day and replaced immediately if damaged.
6. Check the shield, blade, vane wheel, control cage, and impeller of the shot blasting equipment twice every shift. And if there is any damage, replace it immediately.
7. All transmission parts shall be inspected twice a week.
The shot blasting machine does well in surface cleaning. Correct use and maintenance can effectively extend the service life of the shot blasting machine. Therefore, the shot blasting workers need to master how to maintain and use a shot blasting equipment.
As one of the most professional blasting machine manufacturers, we not only supply high-quality shot blasting equipment, but also good quality service to customers. If you need any help, please contact us.