Feel free to contact BH Blasting for more information about our shot blasting products or other professional advice. We are here to help you.
1. Check whether the fixing bolts on all shot blasting machines and shot blasting machine motors are loose, and if they are loose, tighten them immediately.
2. Check wear conditions of the wear parts in the shot blasting machine and the guard plate in the shot blasting chamber, and replace the worn parts in time.
3. Can the inspection door of shot blaster be closed tightly?
4. Check whether the limit switches and proximity switches are normal.
5. Check whether the task form of each signal indicator on the console is normal.
6. Check whether the total amount of pellets in the pellet silo is sufficient, if not enough, add more.
1. Check the pill wheel and replace it if it is worn over 3mm.
2. Check the directional sleeve, and replace it if the opening is larger than 6mm.
3. Check the wear of the partition and slide, and replace it if necessary.
4. Check whether the guard plate of the shot blaster is severely worn and misplaced.
5. Check whether there are foreign objects and wear in the screw.
6. Check the tension of the V-belt of the shot blaster, it should be able to press about 10mm inward, otherwise it should be adjusted.
7. Check whether there are qualified projectiles in the fine powder tube and bulk tube for recycling.
8. Check whether the belt tension, bolts and joints of the hoist are suitable, whether it is off-track and worn.
1. Check and adjust the fan valve so that its opening and closing level meets the current value of the shot blasting motor from 35A to 40A.
2. Adjust the tightness of the drive chain and lubricate it.
3. Check the wear and fixed condition of the fan and duct.
4. Check the tightness of the belt of the bucket elevator and adjust it. Check the hopper bolts and tighten them.
5. Check the contact form of each AC contactor and knife switch, and stop blowing soot to clean.
6. Check the lubricating oil of the reducer. If it is lower than the regular oil level, add corresponding lubricating grease.
7. Check whether the wires and cables of the power and control parts are loose and should be tightened.
8. Single test for each motor identification, listen to whether the sound is normal, and see the no-load current, each motor should be no less than 5 minutes.