We will inspect the quality of the crawler shot blasting machine during the production process and before it leaves the factory, so when you buy the crawler shot blasting machine, you don’t have to worry about its quality. However, before using the crawler type shot blasting machine, it is necessary to install the crawler type shot blasting machine. Only by installing the crawler type shot blasting machine in the correct way can it ensure its normal use.
1. Installation of the machine
(1) The foundation construction is determined by the user: the user configures the concrete according to the local soil quality, checks the plane with a spirit level, and after the vertical and horizontal level, the installation can be carried out, and the anchor bolts are fastened.
(2) The cleaning room, shot blasting machine and other parts have been installed into one before the machine leaves the factory. When installing the whole machine, according to the general drawing, the upper lifting cover of the hoist should be fastened with the bolts of the lower lifting cover, and attention should be paid when installing the lifting belt. Adjust the bearing seat of the upper drive pulley to keep it level to prevent the belt from deviating, and then fasten the separator and the upper part of the hoist with bolts.
(3) Install the pellet supply gate on the separator, and insert the pellet recovery pipe into the recovery hopper behind the cleaning chamber.
(4) Separator: When the separator is working normally, there should be no gap under the projectile flow curtain. If the full eye curtain cannot be formed, the adjusting plate should be adjusted until the full eye curtain is formed, so as to obtain a good separation effect.
(5) Connect the pipeline between the shot blasting chamber, the separator and the dust collector with pipes to ensure the effect of dust removal and separation.
(6) The electrical system can be directly wired according to the already laid circuit diagram.
2. Dry running debugging of the machine
(1) Before running the experiment, you must be familiar with the relevant provisions of the instruction manual, and have a comprehensive understanding of the structure and performance of the equipment.
(2) Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the fasteners are loose and whether the lubrication of the machine meets the requirements.
(3) The machine needs to be assembled correctly. Before starting the machine, a single-action experiment should be carried out on each component and motor. Each motor should be rotated in the correct direction.
(4) Check the no-load current of each motor, whether the bearing temperature rise, reducer, and shot blasting machine are in normal operation. If problems are found, the reasons should be found out in time and adjustments should be made.
Generally, the crawler type shot blasting machine can be installed according to the above method, and there is no need to worry about any problems during the use, but it must be paid attention to its daily maintenance work.
Qingdao Binhai Jincheng Foundry Machinery Co., Ltd.
March 25, 2020
Post time: Apr-19-2022