Feel free to contact BH Blasting for more information about our shot blasting products or other professional advice. We are here to help you.
1. The new shot blaster of the shot blasting machine must correctly adjust the position of the orientation sleeve window before use, so that the projectiles were thrown as much as possible onto the surface of the workpiece to be cleaned to ensure the cleaning effect and reduce the cleaning of the indoor wall Wear of wear parts.
2. The position of the orientation sleeve window can be adjusted as follows:
Apply black ink (or lay a thick paper) on a wooden board and place it on the workpiece to be cleaned.
Turn on the shot blaster and manually add a small amount of projectile to the shot blast tube of the shot blaster.
Stop the industrial shot blasting machine and check the position of the shot belt. If the position of the ejection belt is ahead, then the direction of the shot blasting machine (left-hand or right-hand) is adjusted in the opposite direction, and go to step 2; if the position of the shot belt is backward, the direction of the shot blaster (left- or right-hand) is the same To adjust the orientation of the orientation sleeve, go to step 2.
If satisfactory results are achieved, mark the position of the window of the orientation sleeve on the shell of the shot blaster for reference when replacing the blade, orientation sleeve and shot wheel.
Directional sleeve wear inspection
1. The rectangular window of the directional sleeve is easily worn. The wear of the rectangular window of the orientation sleeve should be checked from time to time to adjust the position of the orientation window or replace the orientation sleeve in time.
2. Within 10 mm of the window wear, the window wears 5 mm, and the directional sleeve must be turned and rotated by 5 mm against the impeller along the directional sleeve position mark. The window is worn again by 5 mm, and the directional sleeve must be turned against the impeller along the directional sleeve position mark and then rotated by 5 mm.
3. Replace the orientation sleeve when the window is worn more than 10 mm.